03 November 2012

Bapp hugs

Last night, I woke up with immense stomach pain and so I ended up laying around and sleeping for most of the day. It was nice to have a microwavable koala, Bapp, to help me feel better. It also helped to talk to my mom for a bit this morning. I was unable to eat much, so I felt light-headed and was unable to shower or go do my laundry, which was unfortunate since I really need to do both.

I spent most of the day in bed and watching 7th Heaven online. I also cooked my asparagus and had a plate of that for dinner. Then I worked on my stuff for indigenous, the last class that I have left. (I finished my contemporary paper and turned it in online last night) I was really hoping to get much more done for indigenous, but I definitely felt like crap all day and I still don't really feel well. I just hope that I'll be able to get my forum posts all done by tomorrow at 5pm, since that's supposed to be the due date for them. I'm not sure if the forums will actually close or if I can submit some a bit late if I can't get them in on time. Oh well, I guess that's my fault for not catching up with this class sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment