12 November 2012

Janice's sketchy past

Abstract:
qualitative grades are up!; Bible; emails; Uni Pub and funny stories;scotcheroos; green-eyed monster; jobs and volunteering

Last night, well technically this morning since it was after midnight, I had an awesome google hangout with my whole family (in North Carolina and Ohio) and Rohan. We talked for about two hours, which my family thought was a long time. I don't think that's a long video call at all. I guess that's because I usually talk to Rohan for much longer. Anyway, I was up late, and I'm just me, so I was a bit lazy getting out of bed this morning. Surprise, surprise, I know. Janice texted me that the final qualitative grades were out, and that got me straight out of bed and on to my computer. Guess what? I got a HD! Woo!

At 1:30, Rohan and I had our Bible study. It's a good thing that I reminded him yesterday because he would have forgotten. I don't blame him, we're both confused about what day it is!

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon looking up stuff that I needed to email people about my future plans. I'm being vague because I don't want to share it on here before it's my official plan. Rohan, my close friends, and my family are the only ones that actually know. Also, Southern Cross University emailed me because I deferred my acceptance last semester and I forgot to tell them that I wasn't going there any more. Oops!

Then I took a shower and watched some tv online before Janice came over. She came over a little before 7 and then at 7 we went down to meet Bec. Bec finished her exams today, so we went out to dinner at Uni Pub to celebrate. I got some barramundi. It was yummy.

Some entertaining things from the night:

  • Janice was telling me that some MPH people are going to the gay and lesbian club on Friday. I'm not really sure why, but whatever. Janice has this theory that Graham is gay and so someone said something about them seeing him there and how awkward it would be. Then she came up with this dance thing that he would do and now I'm REALLY disturbed whenever she does that. 
  • Janice used to fight spiders. It's weird. Bec asked something about if we would keep spiders as pets. I said NO WAY and Janice said that she kind of did before. I guess she used to collect spiders when she was little and then she would fight then to the death with her friends. It was quiet possibly the weirdest thing that Janice has ever told me, and believe me, she's told me A LOT of weird things!
  • Janice also told me that she used to play this game with flag erasers at school when she was younger. I didn't really understand the game, but she said that she used to be like a dealer. She used to smuggle them in and sell them to people. She also used to smuggle in food and sell it. Oh, Janice!
  • We were talking about Martin and how having lots of cows makes you rich. Bec asked how many cows Martin had. Janice and I said that we doubted that he had cows now since he lives in Australia. Bec asked why he doesn't just go to India to get some cows. They have a lot of cows there, but I don't think that they'd appreciate someone taking them. After all, they are sacred!
Then we left and Janice came back up to my flat to get her stuff and some scotcheroos. She didn't actually try them yet, but she kept trying to steal the whole thing. No way, Janice! I doubt that she'll even like them because she doesn't like sweet things that much, but that's she's just going to eat them out of love for me. I'd rather have someone who is actually eating them out of the joy of eating them to eat them, aka me! Ultimately, she just took a couple so I had lots left. Yay!

Janice also told me that she was jealous that my new profile picture was of Jo and me. I was wondering how long it would take for her to admit it! She said that she wouldn't dare to say anything on the picture, so she just "liked" it on facebook to pretend that she wasn't jealous. Then I reminded her that it was going to appear on my blog now anyway. Silly, Janice. 

She also told me that she hasn't been reading the past few days because she wasn't in the posts. She's such a narcissist! Although she did also tell me that I'm a good writer. I never really thought that I was, but I guess that explains why so many people read my blog and why everyone that has read my lifeview paper liked it.

Anyway, after she left, I watched Dexter online and looked at Career hub. Oh, I also emailed Calvary Hospital earlier today to ask about volunteer opportunities. Hopefully they'll email me back soon. That's about it, so I should really get to bed to work on getting my sleep pattern fixed. G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - your blog is so much easier to read!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete