Chronicles of my life- starting as an ANU student to my struggles to get back for my wedding to the start of the next chapter of life!
15 November 2012
boring, boring. boring, boring. boring boring boring.
In case you didn't gather from the title, today was boring. I slept, I read, I had a headache. I looked up more information about my future plans, including making a spreadsheet for my options. I watched tv online. I talked to my dad about my deferment for my student loans at Hope. I guess we didn't tell the loan people that I was going to graduate school, so they tried to send me a bill. I guess it's already been 6 months since I graduated from Hope! It seems like both forever ago and not that long ago. It's funny how that happens! Well, that was pretty much my entire day. Like I said, it was boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment