Abstract:
Boring day; memoir stuff; title from old blog's events exactly two years ago
Today was boring, well for a blog post, anyway. I woke up at like 10 or something. I don't remember what I did, but I ended up falling back asleep. I think I just ended up watching 7th Heaven for most of the day. I also went to check my banking stuff online and found that they just added new features and I could just add my TFN online instead of needing to go into the bank to have them do it. Yay! I got to cross that off of my list of things to do without the hassle of actually going to the bank.
I also washed my dishes and cooked asparagus and watched more 7th Heaven and worked on my memoir. I've been working on the part during bus trip, because it's really some of the most interesting stuff for me to write about, and I have just gotten through Questacon. Good stuff.
I couldn't think of anything interesting for a title, so I looked at my blog from my time at Murdoch. Since I'm writing about that time in my memoir, I have been looking at it a lot today. Exactly two years ago was my infamous maggot in the tomato incident. I was too lazy to cut the tomato, so I was eating it like you would an apple. After a few bites, I looked down to find a little something crawling on my thumb. I ran to the kitchen and puked out the tomato and threw the rest of my tomatoes away. Then later that night, I wasn't paying attention when crossing the street. Instead, I just followed my friend, who looked the wrong way. A bus was coming and I tried to back up out of the street, but instead I slipped on the curb and fell on my butt in the street. It was also in the evening and we going out clubbing. I swear I wasn't drunk. I don't even drink! But yes, I'm so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment