Abstract:
paper; Graham's return; Delete ALL the things!; more paper
Well I thought that today was just going to be a boring day of studying and writing my paper. Well it was, in the morning. I just worked on my paper.
Then Janice messaged me. The other day, she told Graham that Karemah made a facebook group called "I hate structural violence." I guess Graham was interested in this. Today, Graham sent Janice a friend request on facebook. Seriously. He sent her a friend request! Luckily she didn't accept right away, but she told me.
I was in a frenzy to make sure that I set all of my privacy settings to friends instead of friends of friends. I had to make sure that there was no way that he could find my blog or anything that I posted referring to him. It was a big ordeal. It was so complicated finding everything. I had to go through my timeline and Janice's timeline and the pictures I'm tagged in and everything else. Ok, lesson learned. I should have my privacy setting set higher. Or that I shouldn't be posting that stuff, but whatever. I'm just hoping that Graham WILL NOT find this blog. That could be bad. At least he has graded some of our stuff already. I'm still waiting for the big stuff to be graded, though.
I think that I got all of that stuff. Then I worked some more on my essay, but had a hard time concentrating because I was still distracted from finding all of my anti-Graham stuff. I had to take a short nap to refresh my mind. Then I woke up and started working on my essay again. I now have over 500 words, but I have to get to 3000 by tomorrow at 5pm. Oh joys!
No comments:
Post a Comment